Cosset Silky MaskRegular price $33.43 Sale price $0.67 Save $32.76
Washable & reusable super smooth silky face masks are triple-layered, making it soft, gentle on your skin and specially breathable.
The adjustable ear straps will fit nicely to your face shape for ultimate comfort, whether you're wearing them the shops, on air plane or working all day in retail & office, etc.
HANDMADE: Our Silky Face Masks are all individually handmade from high quality Satin fabric.
SENSITIVE SKIN FRIENDLY: Silk or silk like fabric's fibre hydrates your skin, minimising skin irritation and mask acne. They are gentle on skin, comfortable, breathable to wear on long period of time, while still protective and perfect for sensitive skin.
ELEGANT: They are super soft & stylish. Our silk like face masks & scrunchies are designed for the everyday luxury.
PERFECT GIFT: Our Premium Silky Mask make small perfect gifts for all sorts of occasions including birthdays, weddings (brides, bridesmaids, flower girls) and seasonal celebrations.
- Layers & Technical Specifications: Triple layer luxury silk like fabric.
- Outer Shell Layer: Satin fabric with polyester blends.
- Inner lining Layer: Satin fabric with polyester blends.
- 1 layers of interfacing filter layers irons on to the satin fabric.
- Structured cut fits your face for maximum comfort.
- Reusable and washable
- Adjustable elastics ear loop.
- One size fit for Adult : 24 cm X 14 cm with adjustable elastic ear straps
- Scrunchies are 12 cm diameter
- This face mask is neither a medical device nor personal protective equipment (PPE) and when used alone does not offer a maximum physical barrier. However, it does help in preventing you from aerosol and dust which is a common form of infection transmission.
- Due to differences in monitors, the colour of actual products may appear different to those shown on photos.
- Elastic bands may vary between black and white based on stock availability
- Wash mask when you first get them and after each use - preferably hand-washed in warm soapy water or light machine cycle.
- To maintain the shine of satin fabric, protect from direct sunlight. Avoiding squeezing the satin fabric after washing because it reduces its original shape and size.
- You can also machine wash the masks at a temperate of 30° or 40°.
- Once dry, it is recommended to iron at a low temperature to maintain its shape.